Wednesday 21 November 2012

Reminisce


Procrastination is an art; I'm the Donatello of procrastination. Two weeks and here I am with a presentation, assignment, studying and class preparation all due tomorrow. Oh, and here I am blogging again after two months to spice up the challenge. If I didn't know myself too well, I would have blamed the circumstances for the never-ending-messed-up mood swings and the agonizing mental and emotional suffering. Anyhow, who am I to complain?

Rifling through the old papers with the intention of plagiarizing anything in the way, I found it. The paper in your handwriting that I have always avoided in fear of consuming one of the very few remains of my good memories. Here it is in my hands again; addressed to me; To Ingy. Only God knows how much I hate it when people misspell my name, but you’re the exception. I put the paper back again; I don’t want to deplete the memories of it. All what you've taught me is carved deep in my being. My existence to you is null, but this is how I want it to be; for I will be owing each and every success in my life to your existence. I owe you a debt of a thousand light years of gratitude for all what you've done to me.

Time to stop reminiscing. I don’t deserve that pleasure of your memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment